SPIROL is an Open-sided Cruiser with an airy yet confident feel.
This practical vessel will be turning heads in any harbor you visit. The spacious galley with the cutaway bulkhead and canvas sides in the large pilot house give a very open feel while entertaining at the dock or enjoying your time underway – whether for the weekend or an extended voyage.
2005 34′ Wilbur Open Sided Cruiser
Location: Boothbay Harbor, ME
LOA: 39’1″ (34′ 3″ without platform or pulpit)
Cummins QSB5.9 – 425 HO single rail high pressure inline six cylinder (425 HP) with 427 hours. Cummins single lever electronic control with Cummins SmartCraft engine panel.
- Speed at WOT (wide open throttle) is 24.6 knots
- Speed at 75% engine load is 20.4 knots
Fuel: Aluminum Saddle Tanks 104 gallons each for a fuel capacity of 208 gallons
Water: Plastic saddle tanks – 38 gallons each for a fresh water capacity of 76 gallons
Holding tank: Plastic 20 gallon
SPIROL is a very comfortable dayboat yet has comfortable accommodations for an extended stay for the couple that wants to get away.
The custom wood dinette table folds for use in salon or cockpit and stows nicely in the hanging locker. The separate shower stall off the head provides a spacious area to clean up while keeping the head dry. The steering station is set up for ease of maneuvering and allows for great visibility. The two Arrigoni Teak Ladder back seats with custom SS pedestals are very comfortable, add a nice aesthetic feature to the pilot house and the teak bulkhead mounted foot rests make extended trips a breeze. Teak trim and white laminate with a teak & holly sole down forward creates a lasting, durable living space. The teak & rubber sole in the pilot house coupled with the removable side and aft curtains with large windows provide a very open interior.
The large Bomar trunk cabin hatch with screen/privacy shade and six (6) Bomar ports open to allow for air flow in the forward cabin. The open companionway and opening center front window will help keep you cool on those warm summer days and the canvas can be dropped and the window closed to extend your time on the water into the cooler spring and fall months.
The galley is set up for ease of use with a large Stainless sink, Princess Gourment 3-burner propane cook top, extensive storage and under counter Norcold 12v/110v refrigerator.
- Garmin 3210 MFD
- SIMRAD: AP 25 Autopilot
- Furuno 1832 Radar
- VHF: Icom M502
- CUMMINS SmartCraft engine MFD
- Ritchie 5″ compass
- Pioneer Stereo with XM capabilities and 4 speakers (2 zones)
- 2 windshield wipers
- Edson teak rimed steering wheel
- Two (2) Lifeline 8D batteries (1 house, 1 start)
- 110 / 12v electrical panel
- Stainless reading lights
- Courtesy night lights
- 30-amp shore power connection
- Shore power cord
- One 110v outlets
- Lofrans electric windlass—controls at bow and helm
- CQR anchor with 25′ of chain and 200′ of line
- Engine/110v hot water heater
- Engine hot water space heater (bus heater),
- Shower: stall
- Raritan Cricket Manual head
- Cockpit—fresh water wash down,
- Teak swim platform with swim ladder,
- Under lazarette storage,
- Stainless cleats, chocks and rod holders (2),
- 5 ft. Custom teak bench with seat cushion and cover
- Custom teak table with stowage in hanging locker
- Edson Davits with new line
- Side and aft curtains with large windows (New winter 2022),
- Boat fenders with covers,
- Dock lines,
- Miscellaneous engine spares,
- Two hand fire extinguishers,
- Fireboy automatic fire suppression system in the engine room
- Four type 1 life jackets,
- Wood flagstaff and ensign,
- Misc Boat Hooks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.